4 thoughts on “Essay #2 Draft”

1. Melanie,
    Your essay is well-written, well-worded, and contained information that are necessary.
    The points I can provide for you is as much as possible, avoid using personal basis such as “I, we, and us”. Make it look like an evidence based research.

2. Great essay, Melanie. Nice summary of the text “The Money”. I enjoyed reading your essay because your analysis was on point. However, for your final draft use an outside source that you can connect to “The Money”. Also, there is a specific format that you have to follow to do your works cited page, so take a look at the MLA Citation Guide.

3. Hi Melanie,

I think this is very strong first draft. I think you could benefit from adding a conclusion to your work. I see that you used MLA correctly. Just remember that the final draft needs a updated works cited page.

4. Hi Melanie,
    This is a very good first draft. Just make sure to use the MLA format correctly. I like your body paragraphs and conclusion. Keep up the good work.