2 thoughts on “Essay 2 draft due 06/22/2020”

1. Hi Crispin,

I really enjoyed reading your essay 2. I struggled with my draft, so I channeled your essay for some support. Your structure and flow of your essay was really easy to follow along. In your essay you wrote “After the Polish man gets up from the table, however, he returns and admits that he is, in fact, not Polish at all. This was a particularly confusing passage for me and I will discuss that as I continue.” I enjoyed this part of the essay as you introduce to us readers what unique and confusing part of the story you noticed and what ultimately you will be discussing. I also enjoyed your interpretation on what you believe the story was about and what the author was trying to say in writing this story. I suggest proof-reading for grammatical errors, overall it was a good draft. Looking forward to reading the final.

2. Hi Crispin,

I found this essay to be really strong and interesting. I like that you were creative and decided to use a different story than most were using, myself included. You also had MLA citations and a works cited page. I would suggest rereading out loud and see if there is any sentences you would like to change or structure differently. This is a really good job.