Print + Read: “Claim, Reasons, and Evidence”
Print + Read: “Logical Argumentation”
Due: HW #4 (editing)
- For HW #4 you need to take ten (10) consecutive sentences (in a row) from Essay #1 and edit them.
- Number your paper 1-10, and write each sentence individually listed at a number.
- Then edit each sentence.
- Your paper should contain both the original sentence AND the new edited one.
- Some sentences may not need to be edited, but it would be very surprising if all ten were perfect…
- It should look like this:
1a) The best day I had seen yet was last Thursday at the Student Club Fair thing.
1b) The best day I have had so far was last Thursday, when I attended the Student Club/Involvement Fair.
Here 1a is the original sentence, 1b is the corrected version.