Last week of the semester! For Monday 5/21 and Wednesday 5/23…

You are so close! Keep going for a few more days!

For class Monday 5/21:

1. Prepare article for Final Exam
    1. The exam questions will be passed out to those who are in their seats and ready starting at 10am, and collected no later than 11:15am. There is no additional time for those who are late.
    2. Please look at the materials on OpenLab to review for the exam.

*Note: I handed out the article for the exam at the end of class on Thursday. If you did not attend class on Thursday, there is a copy of the exam article (with your name on it) in the folder labeled “PARUOLO ENG 1101” outside of Namm 529. That is the only copy of the article you will be allowed to use during the exam, so I highly suggest coming in early to mark it up with your notes. In the meantime, you can read the article here.

I have to hold class and lab on Wednesday, per City Tech rules. If you do not attend, you will be marked as absent.

For lab Wednesday 5/23:

1. Arrive to lab by 9:30am, to fill out a Self-Evaluation.

For class Wednesday 5/23:

1. Hand in Final Research Project.
    1. See last page of Research Project Packet for details of what needs to be handed in.
    2. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ELECTRONIC COPIES OF ANY PART OF THE RESEARCH PAPER. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    3. One last reminder: Do NOT plagiarize any part of your Research Paper. You will receive an F on the entire project (20% of your overall grade in the class), and be reported to the college for cheating. It is not worth it.

*Note: I have received a TON of emails from students over the past 5 days. I am working through them in the order they were received. Please be patient.