For class Monday 5/14:
- Print & Read “I Have a Dream…” by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Complete HW #20 (the last one!)
- Pick 5 of the vocabulary words listed. Write the definition of the word and then write your own sentence that uses the word correctly.
- Answer Reading Questions #1 and #2.
- Complete Activities and Assignments #1.
- Be sure to use details and examples from the text to support your answers.
For lab + class Wednesday 5/16:
- If you have already handed in a complete outline, you can begin to work on a draft of your introduction, and first reason (both evidence #1, and evidence #2–that’s three paragraphs only). You do not have to hand this in yet, but I will read it if you do.
- If you have NOT handed in a complete outline, you need to hand it in on Wednesday– bring two copies. (If you have not handed in a research proposal, research notes, an annotated bibliography, and/or a thesis statement, those should also be handed in Wednesday.)
- EVERYONE must hand in a complete Works Cited page for ALL sources appearing in outline.
- OPTIONAL: Complete Extra Credit Assignment for 13th
**We will be working on the Research Paper in class and lab, so bring everything you need to work on your paper to class Wednesday.**
For lab + class Thursday 5/17:
- Print & Read Sample Midterm Exam Response (bring to class)
- Re-read your Midterm Exam Response (bring to class)
- Hand in Draft of Research Paper- Introduction, and Reason #1 ONLY
- That is a three paragraph draft: Introduction, Reason #1 Evidence #1, and Reason #1, Evidence #2.
- If you handed in 3-paragraph draft on Wednesday, you may hand in a complete draft of the Research Paper