The internship I got accepted into is called Faculty commons. It consists of a Faculty Advisor and a design team at City Tech. Faculty commons is under CUNY – New York City College of Technology and is there to design and solve visual problems for our clients. It is a center for teaching and learning while helping coordinate professional events happening at New York City College of Technology.  The events we will be designing for can be found on the Faculty Commons website. The Faculty common directors are Professor Mary Ann Biehl and Professor Shelley E Smith. I will be joining the internship as a design intern alongside 3 other interns that specialize in different things. We will come together with our design mentors in order to create visually appealing posters, flyers, etc that the client needs. Faculty commons has an internship journal on open lab where they reveal commencement final design entries, honors convocation finalists, and more. I posted a picture of our second project from the training above. We were tasked to design a poster that represented us, our interests, and our strengths.