- Get the professor approval for your project idea.
- Submit the proposal by Week 11.
- Work on your project and make sure it works.
- Show your project working on Week 14
- As a BACKUP, take a video of your project running
- Submit a description of your project with the code in a single document via Blackboard by the end of the class on Week 14.
Click here for a tutorial to get started with C++ on your Raspberry Pi
Also check this video with a step-by-step description of C++ on the Raspberry Pi