- Larger than n: In a program, write a function that accepts three arguments: an array, the size of the array, and a number n. Assume the array contains integers. The function should display all of the numbers in the array that are greater than the number n. Make the program interactive so the user can enter the value of n.
- Due TODAY before the end of the class.
- Log into your CodeStepByStep account.
- Complete the Lab 7 exercises
- Deadline: An hour before the beginning of next class.
To practice more problems please visit: