Weekly Writing Assignment, Week 12

This week’s Weekly Writing Assignment continues to focus on the work that you are doing within your team on the Collaborative Project.

After talking with your team (synchronously or asynchronously), write a short memo together in your Google Drive Shared Folder in a new Google Doc. Address it to Prof. Ellis and use the subject, “Delegating Point Persons.” In the body of your memo, briefly write a few sentences that identify who is taking point on the each of the main parts of the Collaborative Project: orchestrating the Research Report, organizing the presentation, and setting up your OpenLab Project Site. These point persons are only responsible for communicating with team members about meeting self-imposed deadlines and responsibilities. Point persons are not responsible for all of the work. All of the work should be shared by all team members.

After completing the memo, all team members need to copy-and-paste the memo into a comment on this week’s Weekly Writing Assignment to receive credit (i.e., if you have four team members, all four team members need to copy-and-paste the one memo into a comment each added to this post for a total of four comments).

10 thoughts on “Weekly Writing Assignment, Week 12”

1. TO: Prof. Ellis
    FROM: Angela Hernande, Motahear Hossain, Matthew Rupchand, MD Jahirul Hasan, Tarin Sultana
    DATE: 05/05/2021
    SUBJECT: Delegating Point Persons

For our collaborative group project, Angela, Motahear, Matthew, MD Jahirul and Tarin are all responsible for orchestrating the Research Report. Matthew will be responsible for setting up the OpenLab project site with assistance from MD Jahirul. Motahear and Tarin will be responsible for organizing the presentation.

2. TO: Prof. Ellis
    DATE: 05/05/2021
    SUBJECT: Delegating Point Persons

3. TO: Prof. Ellis
    DATE: 05/05/2021
    SUBJECT: Delegating Point Persons

4. TO: Prof. Ellis
    DATE: 05/05/2021
    SUBJECT: Delegating Point Persons

5. TO: Prof. Jason Ellis
    FROM: Ralph Ayala, Remonda Mikhael, Richard Rivera Urgiles, Zeela Rafija
    DATE: 05/05/2021
    SUBJECT: Delegating Point Persons

I, Richard Rivera, took point in setting up the OpenLab project. Everyone in our team has been invited and I have taken careful consideration of their thoughts/opinions on what to name the project. I, Zeela Rafija, I am taking responsibility for organizing the presentation using google slides. Creating the slide sequence by following our group activities and workflow. I am collaborating with my team members very often to make sure that the actual work sequence has been reflected in the slide orientation. I, Ralph Ayala, I am taking responsibility for filling in the introduction and the objective of the paper. I will help search for resources if the team needs me to and give my opinion on the writing process of the paper. I, Remonda Mikhael I will be responsible for the discussion “The problems and also the solution about the topic we picked in addition to the conclusion will also do the citation for the articles I will use. I will try to do my best to help my team as much as I can to help my team to achieve our goal which is success.

6. TO: Prof. Jason Ellis
    DATE: 05/05/2021
    SUBJECT: Delegating Point Persons

7. TO: Prof. Jason Ellis
    DATE: 05/05/2021
    SUBJECT: Delegating Point Persons

8. TO: Prof. Jason Ellis
    FROM: Remonda Mikhael,Ralph Ayala, Richard Rivera Urgiles, Zeela Rafija
    DATE: 05/05/2021
    SUBJECT: Delegating Point Persons

9. TO: Prof. Jason Ellis
    DATE: 05/05/2021
    SUBJECT: Delegating Point Persons

10. TO: Prof. Ellis
    FROM: Angela Hernandez, Motahear Hossain, Matthew Rupchand, MD Jahirul Hasan, Tarin Sultana
    DATE: 05/05/2021
    SUBJECT: Delegating Point Persons
    For our collaborative group project, Angela, Motahear, Matthew, MD Jahirul, and Tarin are responsible for orchestrating the Research Report. Matthew will be responsible for setting up the OpenLab project site with assistance from MD Jahirul. Motahear and Tarin will be responsible for organizing the presentation.