During today’s class, we have these goals:
- Beginning of Class Writing on the “Attention” chapter from John Medina’s Brain Rules. Spend the first ten minutes writing a summary of your reading in your notebook. Also, write about your own experiences with maintaining attention, losing someone’s attention, and dealing with distraction.
- Presentation on “Attention” and subsequent discussion.
- Peer Review Team exercise with the brainstorming writing that you began in our last class and brought print outs of your typed up results.
- End of class reminders for next week.
- Post your beginning of class writing to OpenLab before our next class on Wednesday, 10/14. Keep up with the reading: “Memory” chapter is next.
- Begin writing Project Two introduction.
- Print out the pages from your department’s section of the College Catalog.
Resources for today’s discussion: