Personal Narrative Essay (final) : Finding a New House

Moving from one place to another place is really annoying. I had this experienced annoyance in the last few weeks while trying to move from my neighborhood to my new one. One of the big problems was finding a new house in the new area. That was the biggest challenge for me. I had been living on the other side of the city, which is quite far from my college and workplace. This was the main reason for moving from that place. I was trying to move anywhere enough to my college and work. I found a neighborhood in Coney Island, Brooklyn, which is close to my college and work place. However my biggest challenge was to find a suitable house in that location despite the difficulties of locating the right neighborhood and a building, which I can make my dream apartment.

I feel that it is more difficult than find a good neighborhood. I was wondering a suitable house for me so that I can live peacefully and I can able to pay full attention to my education. But that was not that easy to find a house like that what I want. I went to too many places and too many people to get information about where I could found a house like that. However like other good neighborhoods it was really difficult to get a house like that. I spent nearly two weeks for looking and sometimes I was become too frustrated to search because I wasn’t finding any houses what way in this neighborhood. I searched online, met with the house owners, and met with the brokers so that I could acquire the lease. Finally I got a house in that neighborhood but moving into a new place can be expensive, concerning a security deposit, which is equal to one month’s rent. The only consolation is you get it back when you move out, maybe. It’s funny how landlords find a way to hold onto some or all of the deposit, but look at it from their perspective.

Moving from one place to another place has never been easy for me. In tense of getting settled within a new place and find a house that that is suitable and best for me. This time I am moving to a new place that is close to my work and college. In order to maintain my time and schedule I decided to move a new place where I can save time and maintain my schedule. I got a place that is near to my work and college which is in Coney Island Avenue. This neighborhood is really wonderful. People are so cooperative and everything is nice and clean. It was really difficult for me to find a new house in my new location. It is really so difficult to find a house that has what I really need to live.

I was really so happy when got a new house in my new neighborhood. The day I signed the contract with my new landlord was so charming and I was so excited. It’s not that I had gotten my house already but also that I was so happy to have the great opportunity to start my life in new my neighborhood. Finally I am in now in my new place. This place is really nice. I have decorated my apartment well so that I can feel relaxed at home. Thought my window I can see a nice view of the garden and lots of light always plays around in my apartment, which I like most. Now that I am in my new place, I can manage and maintain my time and my schedule properly.

Moving from one place to another place has always been an adventure for me. I really like to get to know everything around and also willing to meet new people. Sometimes it’s really hard to find a place that I like to live and a house that is suitable for me. This time I learn so many things that I can found a new house quickly. While finding a new house I was bit frustrated, however gaining new experience and working with new people was always fun for me. Finally I am happy, and I have started living peacefully in my new place.