The next project that I was given was to design the company envelope that included the company logo and contact information. With this project I took a more hands on approach and I constructed an actual envelope from scratch using some of my sketch book paper in order to know which sides I needed to design on and to make sure everything was flowing correctly. I used Adobe Illustrator to make 4 to 5 design layouts for the envelope and decided on three that I thought were the strongest. This project did take a while to complete because of the different layouts and the feedback I was getting from my supervisor. To see if the envelope was executing the right way I decided to do a mockup and show the real look of the envelope as if it was to be sent out the next day.