Emmanuel DeWalt

December 12,  2017

Digital Media Foundations

Prof. Matthew Langes

Video Interview Response

When starting my video project at first I was worried about the scheduling of the interview.  I was fortunate enough to have a subject right off the back so that part of the video interview was okay.  The scheduling started to come easy when my subject was mostly free for the week.  Due to the easy scheduling I was able to get the interview done within 4 days.

My subject that I was interviewing was engaging enough and she had a lot to say.  There were some interesting things she talked about including some of the work  that she does.  One of the most interesting things that she talked about was where she worked.  She’s a teacher assistant who works with kids with special needs.  Before working there however she graduated with a bachelor’s degree at New York City College of Technology the same college that I am in now.  The questions that I made wasn’t too personal so it wasn’t all that difficult to get my subject to open up about who she was and what she did.

In conclusion, I feel that my final edit could use some more work but I am a little  satisfied with what I submitted.  The audio of the video interview came out sounded better than I expected and the lighting was good enough to see the person I was interviewing.  There were some important details I had to cut out unfortunately but there was still some good details in the video.  Now with the quality of my video I think that it could’ve been better, it wasn’t good in my opinion because of the type of camera I was using.