My experience with this class so far is very good. Mainly because this class pushed me to write freely. I always struggled with writing because I felt like I couldn’t write what I was actually thinking. Therefore, I can say that the free write we do every class really helped me get out of shell. Moreover, I really enjoyed working on the unit projects in this class, especially the research work because I was able to work with a topic that I was actually interested in.

One thing I have to admit is that all my peers and the professor are very supportive and friendly which is a huge reason why I feel comfortable opening up in the class and in my writing.

I plan on having a strong ending for this class since the semester is almost at the end. I am proud of the work I did so far and honestly this is the best English class I have been in.

My highlight for this class: I WROTE MY FIRST EVER BLACKOUT POEM!! I really enjoyed writing it and I feel motivated to continue to write them as a hobby. Even got myself a small journal.