Digital Art means a lot to me. It is a very creative aspect about life that relaxes me and makes me feel comfortable. It is a very nice activity that can be enjoyed by any and all ages. Digital Art is something you can do that let’s your imagination run wild. There are many features on the computer you can use to make art, as well as many special affects you can utilize to create anything you want. It can also be seen as a modern way to do art as technology is much more apparent when it comes to work, activities and more. It only makes since that art is a key factor when it comes to that. Digital Art is something people at a younger age can get into when it comes to art and is something that can keep them busy, especially when it comes to creativity. Digital Art has advantages over regular art. For example, unlike regular art, it is easier to erase mistakes you make when it comes to art done digitally. With a simple push of a button, whatever you did wrong, can be fixed. Digital art allows you to move the various elements of your painting, resize them, and edit them separately, making what you create more unique, you also have more tools to work with when it comes to this type of art. Many tools are provided and you can make different drawings with them, mix different colors without paying, and so much more. If you practice hard enough with digital art, it could give you a career path in the future. You could have own portfolio to show off in the art industry