webinar 2

The webinar that I am going to today is the “Zero In on Your Content Experience: A Framework to Better Meet End-User Expectations” highlighted on the adweek front page. The brief is as follows. “This is going to discuss how to branch out and tap into all channels at your corporation and it will be   All digital experiences are built with content: images, text, video, audio and even AR and VR. Content not only communicates your company’s value, but it extends and connects experience to all touchpoints end users encounter. Still, content experiences are evolving rapidly and coincide with the explosion of new interfaces and touchpoints. Developing and aligning your content to your customer journey can seem daunting but you can make your channels anyway you want!”  Going into this webinar I was nervous because unlike the adobe max webinar, this one is an actual zoom call where you could ask questions.  I came into the call and was greeted by zain and Keiani who were two ux/ui designers who worked at a design agency. They discussed some of the things that they had to go through which was similar to what I had to go through right now in college. Glad to know that the stress will never leave LOL. I just remembered in my older blogs that I never discuss the type of channels that I want to tap into. I want to go into more video channels and more motion based work. Everyone always loves how things move and how they can incorporate it into the basic ads that everyone makes day by day. 

Zain did UX for VR which seems very difficult but it’s actually the opposite. I love how everyone makes it out to think Vr is only games but it’s actually just what it stands for. Virtual Reality. You can literally make simulations for different groups by your computer. You could bring them to worlds they wouldn’t think they could imagine. Zain does this for events like if it was a neon event with different shades of a color, he would make a pop up with vr that has different rooms with that same aspect. I could see myself doing this because it’s another way to reach out to different people, plus i’m pretty sure if you put a vr headset on you would be pretty excited. Overall this was an informative webinar and it worked with the covid guidelines and it was enjoyable.Â