English 3771

When writing my first portfolio assignment the directions and task seemed simple and a interesting assignment. While thinking of many different ideas which will be best reasonable is where i faced a couple challenges. As I was brainstorming I had a distinguishable time with ideas which are tangible or intangible that would be best to explain. The Social Committee was an idea which I created while going through real life experience that not only I encountered but many others as well all over the world.

Social Committee

In the Second Portfolio Assignment I focused my target on what I have achieved so far in my life and how it has played a role to my career and what i am doing now. When talking about a future career there should always be plenty to talk about since its something you are interested in doing. Once starting your attempt towards your career, whether you fail or succeed the road to success has begun.

Path to Success

Third Portfolio Assignment the cover letter and resume is a significant part of being aware and stable about your career. What can be challenging about writing a cover letter directing your target with the future of the company in which you are applying to. Also, a resume varies which plays a major part with a person career since the resume is what gets you the opportunity through the door and a chance with your career at your face.

Cover Letter and Resume

Lastly, Fourth Portfolio Assignment was basically focusing on my productive tasks that I take part in. When starting work in any field is a great experience to get the feel of how working feel. I started working when I was 12 and in no time to stop. As being part of a organization has enlightened me and enhance my communication skills and ability to advocate accurately.

Start from the Bottom