1. Energy efficient neighborhoods (Solar Panels, Wind Turbines) 2. Green Roofs 3. Water Front Accessibility 4. Easy flow circulation 5. Resilience to flood 6. Bioswales
(Human aspect) – Creating a safe environment
(Architectural aspect) – Ability to accept and recover from floods.
2) Increased Interaction – Reducing the cultural barriers between races and increasing the socialization between all races.
3) Welcoming water into the site. – To increase the relationship between people and nature.
4) Easy Circulation – To create a free living environment. (Less cars, more walkways, more bikes.)
5) Energy Efficiency – (Bioswales, Green Roofs, Solar Panels.)