This project I found really tedious and frustrating, not because of the actual difficulty, but because of the focus on high/low key and focal point. When it came to actually painting this it became a whole new level of frustration because these paints, after you mix them, decide to change colors after they dry on the page. That drives me insane. I still think it came out pretty well, I just learned to deal with the color change. In this uploaded picture for some reason it decided to rotate, so it SHOULD be seen rotated 90degrees clockwise, so the small collage should be in the top right corner.