Internships

In 2005, I interned at Faith Mission Crisis Center.  They are an organization dedicated to assisting adults in crisis.  Their staff are highly trained professionals and experienced in the treatment and management of substance use disorders. FMACC is committed to providing the highest quality of care to meet each client’s individual needs. All staff members receive ongoing training in treatment strategies, cultural competence, professional ethics, CPR, treatment and discharge planning. Staff are held to a high standard because we realize the need for high-quality services to this vulnerable population. Interdisciplinary case conferences are also held twice per week to address each clients specific needs. After a successful internship, I was employed by this organization for three years.

In my senior year, I am interning at Mercy Home where I worked with children with developmental delays.  It has been an amazing and educational experience.  However, I do beleiev that my strengths as a clinican and service provider lie in other areas.