When I was thinking about what image fit my quote. i want to strengthen the idea of light and dark and that is when i thought about wings like for a bird or an angel. So I made one wing that is dark and the second is white. the font is use was Bodoni 72 small-caps Book. I wanted to show the serious of this quote how people fall to their inner darkness while some chose the good side.

For this one I wanted to appear to an older audience that they can understand the meaning behind the quote. Most people always compare there personality in reference to the sun and moon. The sun almost always give off the idea of good and pureness as for the moon. the moon is usually represent darkness. many people think that when the moon phases are how your heart is succumb to the darkness inside of you. The font I use was American Typewriter to show the time and history of how people interpret the good and the bad.

For my final visual quote. I want to use the idea of libra or some people remember the symbol of balance with the image of a scale. So found several images of a scale until i came across this one. the way how the how the color show the difference between light and dark was the colors blue for good and red for evil. the font I use was Trajan Color to give an ancient look to the image. the yellow is a good balance of color for the image. the reason why i chose this quote was that i believe that everyone one has light and dark inside but the path you take can lead to bright path or a path of complete darkness. In todays society it is hard to determine was good and what is bad. many people are surrounded by people that can influence you to help you decided on what path you should take.