Hello!

My name is Dominique Reynolds, and I am a college student studying to pursue a career in Graphic Design. My goal for being in this major is to expand my understanding and experience about Graphic Design —from solving a problem, learning what occurs in the planning stages and getting to the finished product.

The kind of work that interests me is allowing the person, or designer, to work through the creation of a logo for a company or designing a template for an invitation for a special event for a client using abstract, yet minnamalistic design and relationship to combine multiple ideas into one. I prefer a small, planned out design process starting from a simple thumbnail sketch and transforming it into a creative, printed piece on the computer.  Although, I do not have a problem with occasionally trying my hand at ideas that may come to me at a spontaneous moment because practice makes perfect!

The kind of projects that cater to me the most are simple projects that focus on working independently, or cooperating with a team to design something with careful planning and execution to reach the final piece.