Color Relativity Tests

Hue Test
This test was to try and identify the color relativity when the backgrounds contain different hues and how that affects the same color on a different colored background.
Hue,-Saturation,-Value-test
This test was to identify the change and color relativity when all three concepts of color have been altered. The blue becomes slightly less saturated on the yellow background, while on the blue background it appears to be more luminous in value compared to the dull yellow background.
Saturation-test
This was the Saturation test to observe the saturation of the color on two backgrounds. On this test, I discovered that the purple appears to be more saturated on the dark blue background, than the red one. This test made me also think about whether the saturation of the background color affects the color’s saturation depending on how saturated it is itself and is maybe causing the color to absorb the background color to make it appear more saturated.
Value-Test
This was the Value test. Based on this test, I noticed that the purple looks more luminous on the similarly violet background than it does on the green one. The dark viot background shares the same range as the purple hue which I think may be causing the purple to look more luminous than it does.
In this test the objective was to create two different colors that would look the same on different colored backgrounds. For this test I used two grayscale shades depicted on two different background to give the viewer the feel that the colors look the same.