I though this project was going to be pretty simple at first, but as I went along, I realized it got harder and harder. I learned about stable and ambiguous figures and how shading can make a sketch pop out. I had all the materials needed, but I felt like I was all over the place when cutting and glueing. For the next project, I’m going to try and work throughout the week instead of only one or two days. I need to work on being more organized, and need to learn to take my time on my work. Overall, I think I did a pretty decent job.
This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
NOTE: Remember to add appropriate Category and Tags to your posts. This will help your professors and other visitors find the content they are looking for. The Category “Coursework” and the Tags “OpenLab” and “City Tech” have already been applied to this post. Feel free to make changes!