About Me

A student at New York City College of Technology with ambitions of doing work that contributes to the ever evolving world of technology.
I am currently in my last semester in my Associates degree. My hope is to find work or an internship over the summer that allows me to develop more practical knowledge of the skills i acquired at City Tech before returning in the fall to continue into a Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering Technology.
Most of my work this semester revolves around programming in C++ and Python. I will be documenting my work and progress on this site.
So far I’m getting accustomed to working in the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE. I started practicing C++ by working with vi editor in Linux terminal.
While it is more convenient to work in Visual Studio where i have a GUI interface and am able to compile and run everything in one place, I still intend to continue practice the knowledge that I acquire in the Linux terminal. I will do with the hopes of gaining more knowledge about programming and the Linux and windows operating systems by learning what works in one environment and not in the other and why. For example the use of system(“pause”) being required in Visual Studio.