Field Trip Reflection :BRIC

Last Wednesday I went on a trip with our class. We went to visit the Bric Media House; the museum was not that far away from our school. Even though the journey was more far away than I imagined, but the good thing was that the weather is very good. When I entered the museum. My first impression was the museum very large, and full of art. One of the most attractive art pieces to me was the little wooden box, because I’ve never heard the sound and I never saw it before. When I walked into the small space, I was very scared, because I entered a dark space, and the door was closed, it feels very strange. But when I close my eyes, I listened to the music with my heart; I almost thought I was in an other dimension. There was a forest, many birds were singing in the land of a huge waterfall in the surrounding. And I in the dark cases painted this scene, although can’t draw very well, but that piece of beauty will always in my mind. At the end I really like this place, I hope could go back one day, maybe one day My creation can be out here as well.