Final Reflection: This abstract project was a lot more difficult than I expected it to be. Especially when it came down to mixing the colors. In a way, I’d say that it was a good experience because I got to struggle and figure out how to and how much paint I need to make a specific color and shade of the color. A lot of colors that I wasn’t expecting to get, I got, and it did upset me when I saw the mixture product, but then I just kept adding and mixing until I got what I wanted or something close enough. I learned some new and proper terms to use for color combinations such as monochrome, analogues, saturated and unsaturated colors.