About Moi

I started taking pictures of landscapes through the window of a Greyhound bus traveling to different cities during my summer vacations.  I do not have any formal training, but just a deep passion to capture the moment.  I’m interested in love for travel and and photography capturing different cultures grew as I ventured further in the world.  beyond my imagination.  and as a result, United States.  I would then like to share my passionam very passionate about my hobby and would like tfaces, places and things grew beyond  grew beyond  photography grew beyond and places grew to and extended to a fascination with Fascinated with the different faces and My passion for photography grewwith an old  film camera while traveling to different cities on a Greyhound bus.  I was fascinated with the My passion for photography began while seeing the taking pictures through the window of a Greyhound bus while traveling within the United States.  from behind the window of a Greyhound bus while traveling to different cities within the United States.  with my 126 film camera.  king pictures began from seeing the different cities behind the window of a Greyhound bus.  while traveling within the United States.  My passion for photography and curiosity about world has grown to that I continued people and places grew that I