Welcome Donna’s Page :)

Major of interest – Hospitality Management.

First week of college and I have already learned numerous information… which is very overwhelming.. and I will need sometime for adjustment.  Good news is that so far my professors are pretty darn nice.

On Friday August 28th, after a long day of 2 classes I was able to stomp my way over the Manhattan bridge back to Chinatown.

Journey across Manhattan Bridge.

Journey across Manhattan Bridge.

Journey across Manhattan Bridge. End

Journey across Manhattan Bridge. End

Journey across Manhattan Bridge.  Beginning.

Journey across Manhattan Bridge. Beginning.

August 9,2015

My past academic experience as a student is very abundant… despite my lack of memory, but the show must go on. I have much more to explore and learn. The reason being that I wanted to enroll in the HGMT major was because I really loved traveling as a child and I still do. So when I found out about this major I figured that I was captivated because the of the words Traveling and Tourism caught my eyes. Thus, now I’m currently taking this HMGT courses to reach my future goals. Although, I’m still undecided what I favor, taking these classes will genuinely help me figure out.

My current academic goals to pass my classes in order to take classes such as Culinary I and so on. Hopefully I will pass my Calculus class. Math is not my best subject, but I will have to study very hard to get this math credit.

My personal strengths are… I tend to be on the positive side. I try to be independent as I can. And I’m pretty sure there are more that I don’t know about yet.

My personal interests are that I love to eat. Sometimes I’d think to myself… Ohh I want to learn how to make that, how to make this, but I never do because I’m afraid it will turn out a mess, but I’ll be able to learn as I take this course hopefully. I loved to watch food network. I can’t imagine how hard it is like cooking in front of rolling cameras and etc. it must take a lot of practices despite speaking while cooking. I really admire that aspect of food network.

This entry was posted in Coursework, Field Trips, Introduction and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.