Previous Employement Experience

5/2014- Present :Group Health Dental, New York, NY

Certified Dental Assistant:
I truly enjoy my employment at Group Health dental. At this office working with a diversity of patients has been a pleasure. This is a private office that consists of seven general dentists and four specialists. Each Dentist is assigned to a dental assistant and a dental hygienist. My duties at the office included:

welcome patients and prepared them for procedures.
• Prepared operatory room and tray set up for dental procedures.
• Responsible for cleanliness of operatory room and sterilization of instruments using autoclave.
• Four handed chair side assisting in all dental specialties including oral surgery and cosmetic dentistry.
• Responsible for taking digital radiographs such as bitewings, FMS, Panoramic and CT scans.
• Prepared and mixed dental materials and dental cements.  Able to take alginate impressions for night guards and bleaching trays.
• Verifying labs needed for the following day.
• Assisted in dental and periodontal charting
• Responsible for keeping inventory of dental supplies.
• Answering phones and verifying appointments.

11/2012-4/2014 Harry Aristidou Dental Office Astoria, NY

Certified Dental Assistant:  At this office I began my career as a dental assistant. There was only one dentist at this facility and no hygienist, hence it was not a big office. It was a fast pace office, so for me it was a good place to start at. I learned to work quickly and neatly at this office. My duties at this office included:

• Greeted patients and prepared them for procedures.
• Assisted dentist in restorative dental procedures.
• Exposed, developed, and mounted film radiographs.