AID Creative App Review

One of the creative apps I have selected to test is Adobe Illustrator Draw for the iPad Pro. Most of the creative applications on the App Store are primarily for raster-based illustrations or basic photo manipulation. Illustrator Draw is a vector-based software that not only allows the user to create designs in high resolution; but rather gives the user a chance to transfer their data/file to the PC version of Adobe Illustrator when needed. You can choose from five built-in brushes and customize your toolbar to create brush combinations using line, weight, taper, color, and stroke sensitivity. It is highly recommended that users change their pressure sensitivity settings to their preferred preferences.

One default preference I would advise users to turn off is SS: While Drawing, in favor of SS: After Drawing.  Stroke Smoothing: After Drawing has an autocorrect feature, allowing the user to get precise and smooth lines & curves after every stroke. Furthermore, Individuals with a Creative Cloud Subscription can access their shared swatches and libraries while producing high-quality design work. In addition to that, users with an account on Behance can automatically publish their finished designs directly to his or hers online portfolio. The Leaf Light Logo down below is a recent design I created using Adobe Illustrator Draw.