Although my internship is remote and a lot of my works have been done mostly in my office space at home. My internship was based on efficient teamwork. After bring presented with new tasks by my supervisor, I was given creative authority over my tasks along with deadlines dates for thus assignments. There were many instances that stood out to me that embodied efficient teamwork, not only with the boss but with my fellow employees. Some of those efficient teamwork skills include informative feedback, for example spelling checks.

Our small team often discussed the main goals behind initiatives and how our roles would play out. For instance redesigning the logo for breast cancer awareness was one of my favorite projects. We needed to increase awareness for the healthcare cause as well as have our audience connect with our new branding identity in a stronger sense. As a team, the content writer created copy that was informative and relatable, while I was responsible for redesigning the company’s logo for the month.

https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/1443016/acer-chromebase-for-meetings-ca24v2-dq-punt-z0zeh001/specificaties/