The non profit organization was founded in 2016. Their goal is to empower and integrate communities and other immigrants to civic and economic life. The organization makes it their mission to aid individuals and families when coming to advocating for social justice, education opportunities and healthcare access for all, among other civic engagement activities. Helping build economic stability and sustainable communities for people living below the poverty line is something that they pride themselves on. The organization understands the value of life and how precious it is, no one should be living a life of injustice and inhumane conditions. 

Working at the non profit, I have to say it is great to work there! Besides knowing you are doing work to help the betterment of the community, the teamwork and work environment itself is very friendly and pleasant. At this moment, post covid, everyone understands that in remote work communications plays a big role in successfully getting the task done. I myself,  correspond with my supervisors and coworkers daily, whether it be about setting up meetings or new digital assignments that are assigned to me.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/homelessness/get-involved-organizations-that-help-the-homeless/ar-BBGmT5P