As you can see I did a sketched version of what I think my pattern mashup will be. The bottom is not the final inked but it is a preview of what it most likely look like. Instead on inked pens I used sharpies and fountain pens. I also didn’t use Bristol board paper but regular printer paper. Even though I have the preview I am experimenting and trying to see if I can make a better mashup with different patterns. We will see if I have time.
My sketch took about an hour to finish while the preview took about 2 and a half hours to draw and fill in. I also took my time thinking about unity and flow.