A View From My Window: Research

Outside my bedroom window there is a tall, thin tree with small triangle shaped bumps on each side. A fence with diamond shaped gaps separates my back yard in half. I found it odd to see small triangle shaped bricks were unevenly laid out side by side on the ground. Was it for decoration?

Further from the fence, a large tree stood. Unlike the other trees that were near by, It’s branches and twigs spread out like a fan in a beautiful way. There is also a medium sized fir tee with needle like leaves. In the background a large building with small rectangular windows can be seen. As i look more carefully in one of the windows i can see a man looking through his fridge. He must be hungry.

_______________________________________________________

I took 10 minutes observing my view and the description took me another 5 minutes to write. I think I should have written more details.

4 thoughts on “A View From My Window: Research”

1. Your description was detailed well, and comical. As for your thumbnails, I believe that some of them will be difficult to translate to obvious/ambiguous figure drawings.