- Search for role that you are interested in.
- Contact agent or agency associated with the desired role.
- Send headshots and resume to the agency.
- Wait for an email for an audition.
- Book an audition date and prepare the script that is attached with the email.
- Dress the part.
- Head into audition confident.
- When entering the audition waiting area, make friends. Introduce yourself to other people.
- When called for your audition it is ok to look at the script, but be sure to be loud and make facial expressions. End with a tight handshake.
- Wait for your feedback patiently.
- You will get rejected. Keep your head up and continue to strive for greatness.