- Think Python (2nd Edition) by Allen B. Downey: http://greenteapress.com/wp/think-python-2e/. Following this link you will find:
- Downloadable PDF version of the book (http://greenteapress.com/thinkpython2/thinkpython2.pdf)
- HTML (on-line) version of the book (http://greenteapress.com/thinkpython2/html/index.html)
- Example programs and solutions to some exercises
This book is available under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License
- How to Think Like a Computer Scientist: Interactive Edition. This interactive books allows you to write Python code while reading the book. It also has test questions for self-control within every section.
- Algorithmic Problem Solving with Python by John B. Schneider, Shira Lynn Broschat, and Jess Dahmen.
- How to Think Like a Computer Scientist by Peter Wentworth, Jeffrey Elkner, Allen B. Downey, and Chris Meyers.
- Python Bibliotheca
- Python official site that includes documentation, downloads (IDLE for Python 3.6), news: https://www.python.org/
- To the instructor’s discretion