Nursing Philosophy is a way of thinking and approaching the individuals we take care of. My Philosophy governs my decision and helps me determine right from wrong. Nursing is a collaborative effort; we are a part of a team with a common goal. The goal is to ensure the health and well-being of our patients and the community. Being healthcare providers we are trusted with the lives of the public. With such great responsibility we should advocate for our patients, be the truth seeker and demand the best for them. My Philosophy accepts and respects the patients’ unique life experiences and culture. In a world that is changing, it is important to be culturally sensitive and aware. Nursing is goes beyond the nurses; its focus is the patients. I believe that the only person’s goal that matters is the patient’s. My duty is to help the patient identify safe goals and meet them. Nurses are accountable for their practice and therefore should continue their education. My philosophy of nursing extends to all aspects of life and has a holistic approach.