The quote is “Every human is an artist, the dream of your life is to make beautiful art.” – Don Miguel Ruiz

Visual Quote 1

When doing the first visual project, I wanted to have one person stand out from the rest to represented the difference in being an artist with creative thoughts and dreams from everyone else.So I decided to draw an already existing character from a game call “The liar princess and the blind prince.”, and thats because the way the character look stands out in that black and white world in that game so i wanted to go more in details about that so i decided to use her for this projects to represent the quote.Even if she isn’t visually creating art, she’s clearly showing that she stands out from the rest due to being different and unique in her own way, and i left the people black and white to show more the lack of colors some uncreative the people are.Then doing the quote itself, I decided to hand write it to show more creativity instead of adding more black and white to the drawing, so i made every letter colorful in a way it stands out more from everything else.

Visual Quote 2

The second visual project is more my favorite due to how sketchy and simple it looks representing more of a childish look to it, since not only adults but even young kids can stand out and create creative drawings as well.Everything in this project was done hand made with one brush tool to show that its not supposed to be clean but messy when viewing a little kid’s work.I even added the same character to be consistent with my projects so everyone can understand she really is different no matter what form or position she’s in.Also when doing the words I try to make them appear more different in a sense that more than one kid done it, to show that even a bunch of kids can have the same dreams if putted together.

Visual Quote 3

This last one i felt wasn’t so creative due to how simple and non creative it looks, like I felt there shouldn’t been more to it than what I putted.But what i was trying to show is how even the image of certain people can scream the type of character you are in a sense if your creative or not.I even try having the wall go along with the pictures to show how it jump to colors back to black and white when going down to the rest.Its like the first visual project, but instead of going from left to right, its going from top to bottom.Lastly i used fonts this time for the quote to make it stand hard against everything else because i felt if I didn’t it may be hard to read since the background is a bit much.

Thumbnails of Visual Quotes

Th first thumbnail sketches I done from the first draft to the second draft.