I had to input the information that I learned from this style guide into my internship experience. In the illustration guidelines shown in the style guide, I was able to create different ideas for my internship in order to give it a personality that can represent the organization while not making it too basic at the same time. Overtime during this internship, I began to improve my own style and branch out as an illustrator and understand different perspectives and visions that go into design. Such as the use of different logos for the organization, the type of color used, and simple designs needed to show consistency and give a message that exceeds the expectations of the client and the organization.

During my time at the internship, it was up to the interns to reference and research our own ideas when creating graphic design advertisements. Personally, I mainly focused more on the research to get an idea for a new project. When it was needed to use reference, it was for small things that I needed to know how to draw, so they can look as real as possible. However, mainly the work I had to look up to and think of ways to put into my own style is looking at some ideas made by some past interns that decided to leave it behind for the organization to reuse. When it comes to using the organization’s logo and trademarks, they provided those in order for me to add that type of poverty to the projects we interns have done since it shows their audience it was created and made for them to use whenever they want.

For this internship, I never had to sign a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement.