Image: iStock

I feel that this experience dealing with the internship has made me more aware of how is it to be working in a professional workplace and how to maintain time management as well as multitask. At first, my experience in job hunting was really stressful since it takes up time and I had learned to have a backup plan when the first or second jobs don’t accept me even if I submitted everything they ask for. Even finding a job in my field is rare and hard to find since my preference is something that isn’t easy to spot. However, regarding my internship as a design intern, I feel that I sometimes struggle to speak up, in the beginning, so I wasn’t really asking much or at times felt behind in certain things. This experience taught me it’s my responsibility to catch up and ask whenever I’m confused since it’s not their job to be on top of me like that, so I learn to be actively involved more than how I was in the beginning. I also learned multitasking due to the fact that I was doing projects from my other classes along with my internship and many times I actually got many things done despite the work in a short period of time. With my skills in using programs like procreate and Clip studio, I managed to create professional graphic design pieces as if I were using photoshop and InDesign itself, and I felt my skill improve in terms like I know how to adjust a size without changing much of the original work to reducing work to something simple and I feel these skills may come in handy later on in future projects.  Overall, I really learned a lot and I feel that through this experience, I grew and am able to prepare myself when I get a job in the future.

Accessibility Options:

The End of The Road, #13

The End of The Road, #13.en.ja