Who I Am

Hello everyone my name is Nasser, I am a returning student at Citytech. My first year was 2013. I also attended Université Abdou Moumouni de Niamey in Africa where I studied law for two years. My interests are in journalism and creative writing, law, computer engineering etc… I believe understanding law and how it applies to cases in real life and understanding its real effects or consequences on peoples lives is fun to study. I also believe that studying law and how the laws function in practice is one way of understanding and familiarizing myself with my place of residence. Some of the challenges I face in school is the language barrier, it is really intimidating to write in a language that is not your own, learning English is always, for me, a work in progress even after so many years in America trying to learn the language. That is why it is always a challenge for me to write an essay or any sort of paper in English. When I am not in school, I spend my time driving Uber/Lyft getting to know and transporting my fellow New Yorkers.