Who am I

I am Aaliyah Corke Carrington

I’m born in Brooklyn, but raised on a very tiny island called St.Vincent. I have a twin so I not use to being alone. I have a big and crazy family, as the eldest cousin of 13, I have to be the trail blazer and set an example for my cousins, their waiting on me. I love travel, food, games, jokes and organizing. My major is law and paralegal studies. I selected this major because I grew up doing mock trails and attending law programs at nyc law school and I wanted to know more. The thought that I could protect myself, if I knew the law was reassuring, but I may be wrong with everything going on these days. I work and go to school right now, and I really want to find jobs in this field to practice what I’m learning, but its proving to be very difficult. This a just a little piece of me.

1 thought on “Who am I

1. Awww, having a twin must be great. And its interesting that you use to do mock trials , that must of been fun. I see you have a lot of experience in this field and I hope that you do make it and set that great example for your family.