Who am I ?

Greetings everyone. My name is Nina Angelia. I am majoring in Law and Paralegal Studies because after I graduate I plan to go to law school or maybe join the navy as an Officer. I plan to be either because fighting for justice and the greater good is where my heart is. I want to learn and do everything this course has to offer so that I can carry it out through my eduction as a future paralegal/attorney. One thing about me is I am very much into fitness. I go to the gym 5-7 days a week, I am also working on being a personal trainer myself on the side as a hobby. I love cooking what what I refer to as clean eating and showing people living and eating healthy can be fun too. I have a fur baby name Charlie who is a 4 year old Shih Tzu and I make him eggs every morning.

Thank you !

1. Kerin E. Coughlin

Thanks Nina! You could go to law school AND join the Navy, by becoming a JAG attorney! I worked with a guy who did that, he said it was great. Charlie sure is a lucky boy–my boys have to settle for breakfast from a can. 🙁
    Welcome to our course!
    Prof. C.

2. Vishal Mohan

Hey! Nina
    Good look for your future in Navy. It sounds a like a great idea. Same with me i have a pug. He is too demanding lol.
    Vishal

3. Abigail Thomas

Hello Nina,

And just wow. I was impressed to begin with, with your tenacity and dedication. Very good for you and the best of luck for your future no matter which path you choose. I’m sure you’ll make it your own.

Abigail