Election 2020 Thing

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/live-updates/senate-elections-2020-live-updates/

Looking at this article, it’s sourced with local news networks to bring the most accurate information regarding the presidential and congressional elections. These updates are usually refreshed every few minutes, or whenever an update is available.

Personally, I feel there’s a win-win situation here. I believe that Biden-Harris will win this election. However, in the given situation they don’t, I still believe there’s hope. If you look at the results for congressional section of the elections, you should notice the democracy’s already won the majority of the house again. Also, and this part is important, they are on tract to controlling the majority of senate as well. Even if this doesn’t necessarily happen, they are projected to hold more seats than they did before, making it harder to push certain laws pass and giving them a good foothold even if Trump wins. It’s very important that you look at this election from every single perspective possible.

1 thought on “Election 2020 Thing