Electoral Map Analysis

The video opens Susan and Domenico are talking about the rating shifts. They analyzed President Trump’s ratings first telling me that Arizona went from “lean Democrat” to “toss up.” Whereas, Joe Biden has Texas which went from “lean Republican” to “toss up.” A lot of states are in Joe Biden’s direction, he has 279 electoral votes. President Trump is at 125 electoral votes. Florida is a state very focused on because there are a lot of campaigns and they’ve spent a quarter billion dollars on TV ads for 29 electoral votes. Susan and Domenico say that since the beginning of this election cycle, Pennsylvania could be the key state.

I think this video was very helpful in understanding the Election coming soon. It was very informative in the sense that NPR seems like a trusted organization to give me useful information that I need when it comes to voting. It is very important right now to be voting for a leader who not only cares about this country but can lead it to the right direction. As we all preach about change, there will be no change, if we will not be the change. VOTING for someone who is passionate about everyone regardless of sexuality, gender identity, race, ethnicity, and more, we are going to have to vote like our life depends on it.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmo61G_pPEg&list=WL&index=5&t=3s

1 thought on “Electoral Map Analysis