Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

I read the articled called “Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Supreme Court’s Feminist Icon, Is Dead at 87” by Linda Greenhouse publish in New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/18/us/ruth-bader-ginsburg-dead.html

I never really heard of this women never knew she was such an iconic feminist, who impacted our world, the females. Which I regret because reading the article it had showed me that she is one of the reason why women had experience so much change, making us question how we are being seen and treated. Bringing change to our society not just for a women, but all gender, male or female, like she said at the end of the day we are people and deserved the same equal rights. I can identify with her she’s a shy little person that’s how many have seen her, many see me like that too, so I find it admirable how she didn’t let that stop her from speaking out and fighting for what she believed is right. She even helped the males have the same right as a women, who were not granted the same rights a women will be given because for a man it seemed as wronged because of all the serotypes giving to both genders. I found it sad how many of her loved one’s had died of cancer including herself losing her mother at such a young age and the love of her life so soon, but still remaining so strong. No matter how many people told her to retire, leave the office, she wasn’t worthy, she’s a female will never be anything because male dominate the world, being discriminated, not being treated as an equal all of these words and so much more. Facing so much hardships ; however,  never once gave up, kept fight and educating herself every single day doing her job at 110% and more at her age: which many will have retired or given up. That I find very praiseworthy and many people should know of her existence.

1 thought on “Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

1. Thanks Carmen! I’m sorry you only learned about Justice Ginsburg now, but happy you find her so inspiring. I do to. I strongly recommend the documentary film about her life, RBG. It does a great job of demonstrating how a person who is so small in size and voice made such a BIG, LOUD impact in promoting women’s rights! Great work.