Timekeeping

Draw: 1.50 (I was started to draw a piece on Android 18 from the Dragon Ball series, for a challenge on instagram called Blacktober.)

Watch Anime: 1.50 (The anime I was watching is called The God of High School, it’s super interesting and funny to watch.)

Cooking: 1.0 (After I took a nap, I made spaghetti with shrimp to eat. I’m not really good at cooking because I always end up adding too much salt, but this time it was perfect.)

It was kind of hard tracking how much time I spent on each task because I always end up forgetting, but I think I did a good job at guesstimating what time I started. Since timekeeping is vital for being a paralegal, I need to work on paying close attention to when I begin something.

1 thought on “Timekeeping

1. Thanks Ninmah! You did a great job on this assignment, and on the spaghetti with shrimp. (I tend to over-salt things too.) 🙂 Thank you especially for your thoughtful and candid reflection, as Prof. Williams and I discussed in class, most/all law professionals also forget to keep track, note what time you start/end things, etc. But we get used to it! Great participation today too.
    Prof. C.