WHO I AM

Hi everyone my name is Amatul hahi and the reason  I chose this major is because I found criminal law very interesting and want to study more about it. I don’t really know what to talk about, to be honest, lol. I am a simple person as everyone trying to achieve my goals. I am really friendly and try my best to stay positive in every situation because self-motivation is a very important factor in our happiness. Having positive things to say to yourself can help you live happily. A negative dialogue can have a huge impact on our mental health and emotions so it is extremely important that we are not too hard on ourselves daily. It was nice meeting you all and I hope and pray that you guys achieve what you dreamed of.

Print this page

3 thoughts on “WHO I AM

1. I agree with you wholeheartedly. I struggle with negative thoughts all the time and it holds me back from doing the things I want to do. It’s hard to have optimistic thoughts, but I’m working on it.

• Hi ninmah don’t worry you’ll come over it soon and I have to tell you something your name is soo unique to be honest and I love it