Quiz grades & keys posted, feedback on resumes & letters!

Dear Students!

GREAT WORK today peer-reviewing cover letters, and on the quiz, and our midterm exam review!  Quiz grades are now posted in the “GradeBook” here, and the keys for today’s and all our quizzes are posted in the “Answer Keys” tab.  Please use them to study for the midterm exams!

THANK YOU to each of you who submitted draft resumes and cover letters.  I’ve now sent comments to each of you, so no need to let me know you want them, as I asked you in class.  If you submitted a draft resume and letter, and didn’t receive comments, let me know.  Otherwise, I will not be able to send any more comments before the deadline for final versions of the documents, which is now Monday, Oct. 18.  (See “Assignments” tab for details.)  When finalizing your documents, please feel free to review the samples in our textbook and that we reviewed in class, all posted under “Class notes & materials,” for ideas!

GOOD LUCK preparing for our midterm exams and your other midterm exams.  Have a great weekend, I look forward to seeing you Tuesday!

Cheers,

Prof. C.